From £35 per month
Microsoft Dynamics Hosted CRM Systems for Small Business
As a business owner you know how your business operates; you know that technology should work the way you do and you will have considered a host of business solutions to manage your data. Establishing a process for selling to your customers, managing who you market to and servicing your customers’ needs are key to a successful business that has ambition for growth.
With this in mind our Hosted Dynamics CRM solutions offer a complete CRM business solution built around the popular Microsoft Dynamics CRM. We understand customer processes and believe that customer management is not about technology, but about customer loyalty and how your business is perceived. Our customers tell us that the investment in an on-premise solution can be restrictive to a business that is growing; the costs of implementing and running the system can be too high for a growing company to entertain. We understand that managing your customers is key.
Frequently asked questions
What happens if I want to switch it off ?
If our hosted crm is not working for you as a business then with a single months’ notice the service can be stopped and all data and configuration will be returned to you as a SQL backup or as Excel or CSV files.
Where is My Data
Another great Question, at SPI as a UK company we keep eve-rything in the UK we have full control of our Database platform and should you need access to data or SQL backup for disaster recovery these can be supplied via a secure FTP download site.
Is it Secure?
Having hosted solutions is far more secure than having on premise deployed application, Rackspace our hosting partner have invested millions (GBP) is purpose built secure data centres. Information about Rackspace is available on request.
What if the servers fail?
Yes hardware can fail and solutions can break and at SPI we have designed our solution infrastructure to have minimal points of failure and have a guaranteed SLA of 4 hours for a critical outage or hardware fail in the data centre.
Hosted CRM Systems information
There are a number of key benefits to consider with SPI hosted the first of these should be, "Will this fit with my business?"
Excellent question! The answer we believe is YES! and here’s why:
- Cost effective solution over an on-premise alternative
- A regular monthly fee regulated by the number of users so no ex-pensive setup fees
- Full integration and configuration carried out by certified Microsoft partner network
- No in-house maintenance required
- Flexible working for all your staff and stakeholders offering data on demand
- Full availability of the popular Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution
- Full adaptive support contract to meet your needs as a business
- Secure Data storage
- Nightly backups of your data and off site tape backups provided as standard
- Access to your solution from anywhere in the world with an internet connection
- Free product updates and version control
- Product enhancements and configurations easily and quickly imple-mented
- Additional users added to the solution for easy departmental role out
- Multi Currency capability to help manage cross continental opportunities
- Secure user access through HTTPS authentication
- Guaranteed 95.995% uptime of your CRM Solution